Ladder Included valued at $89.00, optional ladder platform & shoe-bag available
BERG trampolines are the best choice for your family's safety, they may cost more but are a quality product that will last and an investment you can be proud of.
NZ's safest trampoline! BERG trampolines are independently tested and comply with strict safety standards in Europe, America and here in New Zealand.
BERG CHAMPION trampolines are designed specifically for heavy use and will tolerate the extreme weather conditions (wind, coastal conditions, snow and UV) here in New Zealand.
10 Year Frame Warranty (extended to 13 years when registered within 3 months of purchase)
2 Year Safety Padding Warranty
2 Year Airflow Jump Mat Warranty
5 Year TwinSpring Warranty
|Enclosure Impact Strength:||120kg|
|Thickness Protective Edge:||30mm|
|Width Protective Edge:||380mm|
|Springs:||Twin Gold Spring 19cm|
|Number of Springs:||112|
|Galvinsed Steel Frame:||42mm x 2mm thick|
|Legs and Feet:||Powdercoated|
AIRFLOW™ JUMP MAT & TWINSPRING TECHNOLOGY
- BERG have developed the patented AirFlow™ jumping mat that allows 50% more air permeation when compared with a standard jamping mat. Together with the twin Gold Springs the jump experience is unbeatable.
- Less resistance with the BERG AirFlow™ jumping mat means not only higher jumps, but less jolting on your body’s joints. Those with bad joints will find the jump very soft and smooth with minimal jolting.
- BERG is the only trampoline with Gold TwinSprings. The angled installation contributes to the awesome jump experience.
- Most trampolines jump well in a smaller centre area. Because of BERG’s Gold TwinSprings, the angle they are placed and the Airflow mat, this best jumping area increases by 30-50% depending on the trampoline size.
SAFETY NET DELUXE
- A re-enforced self-closing entrance ensures your child is safely kept inside the trampoline. No Zips!
- The safety net is installed to the outer edges of the trampoline increasing the play area inside the trampoline. This also stops children running around the outside edge where they could slip and fall.
- Using only the best material, the fine net mesh ensures your kids precious fingers, even teeth or clothes are not caught.
- The upper edge of the safety net is supported by a 16mm reinforced circular fibreglass rod, this ensures the net is always nice and firm.
- This fibreglass rod is then locked into an inventive top cap that firmly clicks together. This ensures the rod and safety net never collapses.
- The curved outer vertical poles are noticeably larger and more robust than other trampolines. The steel is sleeved into a thick protective foam, and then outer PVC sock to provide extra safety.
- The steel brackets that attach the safety poles to the main frame are heavy duty and well thought out. The brackets cup around the main frame are fixed with 13mm lock bolts. Once fixed into position this bracket will never move, keeping your child safe inside the trampoline.
- The protective edge is 380mm wide and the dense foam insert is 30mm thick.
- Genuine high quality UV-resistant protective edge will ensure many years of use.
- The workmanship of this protective edge is impressive, the design is well thought-out from the flat front edge, to the decent overhanging flap.
Double stitching is utilized where required. This cover will not split apart after years of use.
- A selected amount of breathing holes are punched into the underside of the edge to reduce moisture retention and water logging. This stops the likelihood of your protective edge degrading from the inside out.
- The only trampoline with a 13 year warranty.
- Constructed from heavy gauge steel (2mm) a BERG Champion lasts for years. The outer frame is made from 42mm pipe. Most trampolines will use 38mm.
- The steel is first treated and galvanised, and powder coated where required.
Download Safety Net Deluxe manual here
For more information please do not hesitate to contact us directly via a phone call or email. We are happy to answer any of your questions.
This item is currently been shipped. It will take 7 weeks to land. Please email to reserve your kart