With safety in mind, the BERG Go2 is designed to protect your most important asset and give them the best experience of learning to push and pedal. The pedals can be folded up so that the rider can scoot. The unique location of the four wheels will keep a child from tipping over. A safe solution!
A winner of the International Red Dot Design awards, the BERG Go2 is rmade with materials that have a soft feel but are very stong. It will impress, a clever kart and an investment worth making.
Upgrade your Go2 with these accessories:
- An adjustable push handle to help navigate their space.
- A carry strap to store under the seat
- Keep you eye on your child with a safety flag
- Learn to scoot then fold out the pedals [2in1!]
- 4 wheel stability
- Non slip seat & handlebars
- Silent whisper tyres that never go flat!
- Direct drive & ball bearings makes pedalling light & easy
- Ride forward & reverse
- Unlike tricycles, the steering and pedals are operated independently
- Sleek ergonomic design prevents catching little feet on the pedals or rear wheels
- Learning new skills made fun while enhancing physical and cognitive development
- Make it a 3in1, add a push handle to keep control while they build confidence
- Suits kids 70cm – 100cm
- Max user weight 20kgs
- 65cm Long
- 45cm Width
- 44cm Deep
- Weight 3.85kg